Mothers, I beg you all for the future of your daughters please, please, please refrain. I know it is tempting- they have just enough hair to do something with but please do not let the temptation overwhelm you. Think of their future and those pictures and the questions "Mom, what were you thinking? Why?" Use a barrette, even a bow and if you can get it into one pony on the top you might be able to actually get it into 2 piggies----NOW THAT IS CUTE~at least in my humble opinion.
So, with humble ado I present the fountain in 3 (as you can see we were having a bit of fun the other night but Eliana apparently sides with her mother when it comes to this particular hairstyle)
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this blog are those held solely by the author and not intended to offend anyone but if you disagree with me than...well think about it first and then if you still disagree....ok, fine you can like the fountain and I will still think your kiddo is cute:) I'll just keep my eyes on her cutie face and resist the urge to redo her hair (teehee!).
So, with humble ado I present the fountain in 3 (as you can see we were having a bit of fun the other night but Eliana apparently sides with her mother when it comes to this particular hairstyle)
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this blog are those held solely by the author and not intended to offend anyone but if you disagree with me than...well think about it first and then if you still disagree....ok, fine you can like the fountain and I will still think your kiddo is cute:) I'll just keep my eyes on her cutie face and resist the urge to redo her hair (teehee!).
4 comments:
how adorable!! my goodness heather, i couldnt agree more! you are great with capturing kodak moments(or creating them for that matter:)) I will need you to photograph my babies someday!!
Totally LOL! That is too funny Heather! So maybe it's a good thing I don't have any girls because I would be fountain-heading up their little hairdos! I think it's cute! ; ) hee hee.
yeah, i like fountains too. you could really offend some moms saying that. it's pretty harsh!
Anyone and everyone has the right to like "the fountain" and a lot do and I would hope that no one would take offense to this post as it is done in humor as many of my posts are-- hopefully for those who know me and have read my blog they know that I never mean to offend and a lot of my undertone is tongue-n-cheek. It is not personal so please don't take it personally:) I love babies and mommas!
Post a Comment