
Okay, I know I am biased but her grandparents agree so that means it must be the truth....she is adorable and SO YUMMY! Doesn't she just make you smile?!
All 4 of us are enjoying our little Ellie J so very much!



I did it- okay so she whimpered a bit when I pulled the first piggy tight but that was it and she has to learn the pain of beauty anyway. So I count it a lesson learned:) Seriously though, she did great and with a little water and those plastic little rubber bands it is amazing what can be accomplished. It was a mixed bag of cuteness because she looked absolutely adorable but older than 4 months and with my eldest going off to K in 2 weeks I gotta keep my baby a baby while she still is one.....but those piggies are pretty fun!

If you saw the series of this moment above you would have to laugh because Ashlyn is so honest in her emotions and when the girl starts giggling there is no way but to join her.
3 comments:
Heather, these are so great! I LOVE the "fountain" pics. Looks like you are really enjoying your baby girls :)
jz
You're girls are beautiful! I love the pigtails :)
Oh, Heather, she is such a cutie pie! And, I can't believe how big the "big" girls are getting. WAH!!
love to all
~Mary
Post a Comment