I made Rayah and Ashlyn these new tees for them to announce our good news and they thought they were pretty cool! EDD- April 1, 2008 Right in the middle of all my kiddos birthdays:)
Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys. You'll have to keep us updated on your pregnancy. My little girl will make her grand debut in a week or so! Congrats again! The Lord is good!
We are so excited for all of you and the shirts are so cute. We can't wait to meet your new addition (boy this time?!) miss you and hope to see you soon
Heather - praise the Lord! i have really learned what a miracle and blessing children are thru Claire. I am soo excited for you and your family. Know that Tony and i will be praying for you. And LOVE the T's by the way!
Heather!! Congratulations! I am so, so excited for y'all. Such cute shirts, too!
By the way, I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to call you back the other day. I'll call you this week so we can finish catching up. Such fun news to hear about!
congrats to your sweet family!!! my your girls are growing up!! they look so excited about becoming big sisters! we'll be praying for you all...love, jennifer
stop by our new blog if you get a chance...there are pics of little miss kate!
Some moments captured by me and shared with those of you who we aren't able to see as often as we would like. Nothing too deep, nothing too serious (most of the time), and a hint of sarcasm here and there (not me!)--just life lived daily and a way for us to connect with those of you most precious to us.
11 comments:
Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys. You'll have to keep us updated on your pregnancy. My little girl will make her grand debut in a week or so! Congrats again! The Lord is good!
Congrats! Those shirts are precious! You are so creative!! Miss you guys!
We are so excited for all of you and the shirts are so cute. We can't wait to meet your new addition (boy this time?!) miss you and hope to see you soon
Way to go! Steph, Kate (and soon baby Luke), and I are so excited for you guys. What a creative way to share the good news! Much love - the Wojnickis
Heather - praise the Lord! i have really learned what a miracle and blessing children are thru Claire. I am soo excited for you and your family. Know that Tony and i will be praying for you. And LOVE the T's by the way!
Jaimie Z
Heather!! Congratulations! I am so, so excited for y'all. Such cute shirts, too!
By the way, I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to call you back the other day. I'll call you this week so we can finish catching up. Such fun news to hear about!
Congratulations! We are so happy for you. We will be praying for a safe and healthy pregnancy and delivery.
Cheers,
Andrew, Rebekah, Karis and Sophia
Congratulations! It's so wonderful to see how God is blessing your family!
congrats to your sweet family!!!
my your girls are growing up!! they look so excited about becoming big sisters! we'll be praying for you all...love, jennifer
stop by our new blog if you get a chance...there are pics of little miss kate!
Millers!!! Now there will be even more Millers to love :) (and to visit:) I am so excited!
We need to talk soon ... hope to call this week or next -- hugs and kisses for the girls!
Terri
Congratulations! We are so happy for your family! We miss you bunches!
Post a Comment