ear friends who have loved us from the beginning. The Farrells (Jaime and Jonathan -left), the Pellowes (Todd and Emily-center) and us went out for a dinner celebration to rejoice in the culmination of seminary (Jeff and Jonathan graduate in Dec) and the anticipation of new life.
We will miss them greatly!
(along with many others too)
(This picture on the right is from March 06 )
The Pellowes were the first ones to greet us in our Sunday School class and invited us out to lunch that day. We were friends from that day on and we are so appreciative of their warm and generous spirits.
The Farrells met Jeff while I was back in CA (2 months after we got here- I went home for my mom's 50th) and I met them soon after I came home. They too have been such sweet friends to us and we have loved being able to be part of their lives.By God's grace we have been through great times and difficult times together and been supports for one another. When I start to get sad I just think about the privilege we have had of getting to know them now and the times we will have visiting each other in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment