11.12.2006

Caught on film!

Oh, girls! Caught moments ....


Rayah talking to Papa on the phone, laughing all the while...


Thursday morning I heard "I love yous" being shared by Rayah and I walked in and saw this crib scence...


I LOVE THESE GIRLS!

3 comments:

Mark said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mark said...

Super cute pictures. Rayah looks like such the little lady :) Thanks for scrapping yesterday. I must say I am sad you are leaving, but excited for you. I hope to catch up after Thanksgiving! I will miss you guys much.

Stephanie

Anonymous said...

I wish those phone calls would come to 510.881.5510. We need to make plans for Disneyland, Cinderella, Tinkerbell, the Castle, goofy, the teacups, and on and on and on......

So Rayah, please do not forget to come to California.

See you and Ashlyn soon.

Love you both,
Grandpa and Grandma Miller