Well, we have a had a chance to tell a number of our family and friends, and there has now been a public announcement so I guess I can write it here. On Thursday of last week I accepted an offer from Redwood Chapel Community Church to return there as the Associate Pastor. So, in the next 6-7 weeks I need to finish finals, pack and sell our condo, graduate from seminary, travel to CA, move back into our house, and start a new job - sounds like a relaxing December, huh?
Anyway, we are thrilled to join Doug Tegner, Redwood's new senior pastor, as he begins to implement a vision for Castro Valley and the Redwood Chapel community. God has been so incredibly faithful to us during our time here at Seminary and we are excited to put into practice some of what we have been learning here. For those of you in the Bay Area - we will see you soon!
11.22.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WHOO-HOO!!!!!!!! I know Louisville will miss you, but I'm thrilled to hear you're moving back. Congratulations on your new job!
"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse."
--Don Corleone, Godfather
Post a Comment