We had a garage sale last Saturday (our complex had a community wide sale) and Rayah and our neighbor Elizabeth sold, I mean drank, lemonade when they weren't busy playing. They ended up taking their business mobile and went around the complex and made 6$ each. Even our shy little Rayah broke out of her comfort zone and approached and asked people if they wanted lemonade. It seemed to pay off!
9.21.2006
Drinking Their Profits!
We had a garage sale last Saturday (our complex had a community wide sale) and Rayah and our neighbor Elizabeth sold, I mean drank, lemonade when they weren't busy playing. They ended up taking their business mobile and went around the complex and made 6$ each. Even our shy little Rayah broke out of her comfort zone and approached and asked people if they wanted lemonade. It seemed to pay off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I obviously need to get some marketing tips from these girls! Just think what kind of money they could have made if we had chocolate chip cookies to offer too!!
Post a Comment