9.14.2008

Fly Aways be Gone!

Okay so technically she got a hair, well several hairs, cut but it was just a bit. You know those random hairs that grow long while the other ones don't. Anyway, Auntie Bryanna was kind enough to give Ellie a little trim and of course we saved it to put in the baby book.
Question: When did that start? and Why? As I was bringing home her little baggy with her first haircut remains I wondered why am I putting hair in a baby book and who thought of doing this first and why do we all carry this "tradition"on. And then I remembered when I was but a child how fascinated I was with my baby book and "seeing" what I was like as a baby and my first haircut and playing with a big blonde curl that I always had to tuck back in the pages because it like to creep out and after those thoughts this practice seemed rather nostalgic and so I too will carry on the tradition. Here is your first haircut honey!
She was very patient as she was already tired and ready to go home (we were actually over at Bryanna's because she taught me how to cut Jeff's hair). I really can't believe she is this big already. We started feeding her real food the other day, if you can call it that:) and she was more than ready. I am not sure if it is because she is my third and we are just busy with life or what but it seems these last few months just flew by. She is getting those yummy chunkola thighs and I am just waiting for her to get up on them and start crawling-----aaaaaaaaahhhhh!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

She is so cute!! Hope hasn't had 1 hair cut yet - so way to go Eliana! Thanks for the pictures :)