
Ashlyn started preschool last Tuesday and loves it and asks about going everyday. She came home the first week singing, "He's got the whole world in His hands" and naming all her classmates that are in His hands. very sweet! She has already made many new friends and tells me all about them when I pick her up. After her first day of preschool Rayah asked me if Ashlyn cried and I informed her that no she did not and actually I had to ask her to come back and give me a hug because she went off to play. Rayah asked me why she didn't cry like Rayah and we had a talk about how the oldest has to try new things where the younger one gets to watch and learn and be familiar with those "new things" by the time it is their turn
and how personalities are just different. Ashlyn is painfully shy in her own ways, but when Mom is gone she is getting much more comfortable being herself. My girls are getting so big and all grown up on me already- I can see why some people keep having babies (not saying that will be us!).
1 comment:
cute story, they are growing up fast... and I call shinanigans on your last comment.
Love to your family,
Eric and Kara
Post a Comment