
Someone has been visited by the tooth fairy lately...and 2 more are loose too!
She can't be this old already!

Cousins- We took a family trip to Lake Tahoe over Memorial Day weekend and had a lot of fun though the weather was a bummer. We had a beautiful cabin right on the Lake and because of the weather it was quiet and just a ton of fun to hang out with the fam.
Here the big cousins are hanging out- Ashlyn, Dakota and Rayah.

How my middle daughter lives her life------crack can be cute!

The girls----fun, fun, fun! Dad and Mom have had 5 granddaughters in 5 years!

Ashlyn and Baby Kate

Eliana's first swim- she fell asleep:)

I loved this picture. Auntie Bam and Ashlyn on a walk by the lake.

Bam, Bekah and Me
4 comments:
so i love the pictures of all five girls...looks like they are going to have a blast together! ellie looks so much like rayah! even that profile pic of her in the pool with jeff...wow just like her.. so fun! how are you guys? you look fantastic like you've never had any babies :O) some people get all the luck! well love and miss you!
Hello Heather! Nicole Brown (Blevins) here. I was so excited to get to your blog through Shauna's. I feel like a stalker but I LOVED seeing your kids. You can check out my blog at www.brownfamilymoments.blogspot.com
Hi Jeff and Heather. I can't believe how big your girls are--and that you have three of them! By the way, welcome back to California.
Hi Jeff and Heather. I can't believe how big your girls are--and that you have three of them! By the way, welcome back to California.
Post a Comment