4.07.2008

To quiet the masses...


Gee whizz I give birth, I am in the process of moving and all I hear is, "Where are more pictures of Eliana?" Well, here you go:) and you know I hate showing her off so enjoy these and
know more will be coming!
And just a bit of trivia that I forgot to add to the last post...
Eliana is Hebrew and means "God has answered" and then y'all know what Joy means:). She is our answer after we lost Jaden a year ago. She is a precious gift and we love having 3 girls. I have to brag on Jeff a little too because God knew what our little girls needed when He gave them Jeff as a daddy. He is absolutely wonderful with them and it is great too because I can say with all confidence that they need marry someone JUST like their daddy when they grow up.
Our girls adore their sister and enjoy just watching her and loving on her and laughing5 granddaughters in 5 years (Dakota and Kate- my brother's 2 and our 3)


This one makes me laugh- I can see the personality already. She is a very flexible and great baby and is sleeping well at night (praise the LORD). She does have quiet a set of lungs though, she came out screaming and has no "fussy cry" it is all or nothing with Eliana and thank the LORD the "all" is only once in a while and very consolable.

5 comments:

The Peregoys said...

Congratulations Heather!! Your girls are beautiful! - Amanda (Roberts) Peregoy

Kristen said...

Babies are awesome! Congrats to the Millers, and may God richly bless your beautiful family!

Tony & Jaimie said...

She is beautiful Heather! And so are YOU in your hospital pic!! What a precious family - congratulations. We love you guys and will be praying for all THREE of your girls now!

julia said...

Hi! Sabrina just told me about your blog--what a gorgeous new baby girl! What a whole gorgeous family!

tip and mj said...

Jeff and Heather - We are so excited for you! Welcome Eliana -You are such a beautiful little girl! Blessings, The Tipton's