4.02.2008

Eliana Joy





Introducing our daughter, Eliana Joy, born March 27th at 9:33pm.
She was 9 pounds 3 oz and 21 inches long- the biggest miller girl by far (the other 2 were 8 and under). Rayah was gracious enough to share her birthday with her sister and allow me to leave a birthday dinner to have a baby. I promise I will post more pictures soon- life has been a bit crazy lately but I wanted to get something online for y'all to see. She is a sweetie and pretty cute too:)!

13 comments:

Anna said...

Congratulations! And I love the name. Oh, come on, a little busy? Life with three is so easy; I've never had more spare time! ;) I hope you know I'm joking. Actually of course you know because you received my Christmas card in March! So happy for all of you. It only gets better with each new little one that comes our way, so enjoy!

Kristi Southwick said...

She is beautiful and I can't wait to meet her. Congratulations! We love you and miss you

Ashley & Chuck said...

Congratulations!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!! I think she looks like Rayah! I am so happy for you and your family. What a blessing this little girl has added to your family!

Jason Alligood said...

Congrats guys! She is lovely! I am continuing to pray for the Millers.

Daniel said...

Congratulations! We're really happy for you guys!

The Fox Den said...

She is precious! Everyone looks fantastic and I'm glad she's here safe! Congrats from the Fox Den!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby!!! Congrats Millers! Miss you guys! Love ya, Matt and Jess

tip and mj said...

Congratulations on the newest blessing! We are really excited for you all - she is just beautiful!
Blessings,
Jason, Mindy and Jonathan

The M Family said...

oh congratulations miller fam!!
thanks for sharing pics of your new little one! we miss you all!
love,
the miersmas

Stephanie said...

Thanks for the pics, Heather! I echo everyone else - she is beautiful! Hopefully we can meet her this summer. Please post more pics! :)

LisaC said...

Conratulations!!! What a beautiful new addition! She reminds me of Rayah, with her wide-set eyes. :) I love the family picture of Jeff with his 4 girls!
Heather, I would love to meet Eliana once life calms down for you guys. I just started my maternity leave and we're due mid-May with boy #2. Let me know when it's convenient.

Love,
Lis

Anonymous said...

she's beautiful! what hair! i'll check back often for more photos :o)
love,
caryn

Kelli said...

Eliana is beautiful! Praise the Lord for bringing her safely into this world. We're glad you're all doing well.