

Okay, so these were taken at the beginning of November but due to technical difficulties I am debuting our child almost 2 months later. Anyway, our sonographer was great and being the third child and knowing the pictures decrease greatly with subsequent children she sent us home with a boat load of pictures. For your sake I am only showing 2:). One, our yoga child, and two, our friendly child----it is either a wave or a hi-five. We chose not to find out the gender and just add to the anticipation of the birth of our new baby.
Rayah is reminding me that I am the mother of 4 and that just brings a smile to my face to know that she "gets it" as much as she possibly can at 4 1/2. She is excited - really excited to be a big sister again and her and Ashlyn love to say hello to the baby. Rayah has also felt the baby moving and she giggles every time- it is pretty adorable. Our due date is still scheduled for April 1st though I kinda am thinking middle end of March- we will see...
Oh, and the name game that is always asked:
Boy- Isaac Jeffrey: it has been that way since we were prego with Rayah
Girl- yeah, well....hopefully by the time we get to the hospital we will have an idea
3 comments:
Wow! Congrats to you guys! We rejoice with you guys in the yoga-friendly child of yours! :)
Please send our best regards to Jeff and the girls. Perhaps we can one day do that in person - in lovely San Diego. ;)
Love the family pics! We are pro-being surprised... I think it's more fun! I emailed you all (I almost typed out ya'll)about the Wii info. I should go get some more coffee ;) Have a wonderful New Year!
Congrats! I was blog surfing and came to you guys through Ryan & Cami. Hope you don't mind :)
Anyhow, just wanted to say my son Dane was born April 1st! He was due April 9th, but has lived up to being an April's Fool's boy!
Congratulations to you both.
~Amy Taylor (Gholson)
Post a Comment