10.07.2007

Bad Blogger!

Okay, I must apologize for my lack of blogging these last few weeks. As you can see below I have tried to catch up a bit though I know I still have at least 2 more to get completely caught up but time will tell if we ever get there. September has been a crazy month- Jeff's 35th, our 9th, vacation, Jeff's grandma going home to see Jesus, one of my best friend's being diagnosed with breast cancer, my taking 2 credential classes, Rayah starting preschool, and much more but that is enough for now. I will share more about Grandma Lil and my bud, Lisa, hopefully this week. Plus I want to give you an update on our little buddy, Nathan, who has been fighting stage 4 cancer (mentioned in a previous post) and my sister (also mentioned in a previous post).

Thanks for your patience with me. We appreciate all your love and comments! More to come...

oh, and baby#4 is doing well- we are at 14 weeks and momma is feeling better but bigger:)

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Wow! Y'all have been so busy! You must have spent some serious time blogging the other day!

By the way, tag! You're it, Heather (if you want to participate)!
See my blog for details... :)