9.10.2006

Backyard Fun

Rayah standing by our cherry tomato and basil- both of which she loves to pick and eat right off the plant.
Rayah came down from her room "ready to play outside" in her cowGIRL boots (we have been corrected many times) that Tia Colie found for her last year and her dress up muff hat and necklace.

In dress -must spin!

Ashlyn in her silence has finally started using sign language- this sign is her personal favorite and created solely by her, "I WANT!", and it usually accompanies some sort of shreek or squeal.
She is learning it doesn't quite work as well as she hoped it would.
My loves
Sweet sisters- it is not just a pose they really do love each other and enjoy being together. I must take lots of pictures of this so when "that day" comes and they don't believe me I can prove there once was an unconditional love between them...
Lord willing "that day" will only consist of rare moments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rayah,
I love you and wished that I lived in Kentucky with you. I liked your dress and boots very much. I dress up all the time. In fact right now I am wearing a black velvet dress that I put on all by myself (even though it is 85 degress today). I miss you and want to play princess with you.
Love your friend,
Emily

Terri Lynn said...

Rayah and Ashlyn! Miss Terri LOVES YOU very much and misses you tons! I will have to come out to (California?) and see you soon! I have your pictures up right next to my computer screen at work, so I see you ALL DAY LONG and pray for you!

-Just FYI, this picture made me cry at work today...

Speaking of work, Heather...mention this to Jeff in case you don't know her. I work with a girl named Amelia Wigton (she said you'd know her as Amiee/Amy). She said she knew people at SOuthern and asked if I knew Jeff and Heather Miller! I proceeded to squeel and say of course!, and then bring her in all the pics I have of y'all;)

So...any word on Cali yet? Did Jeff already go out there or soon? Let me know the progress there or elsewhere! Miss you all! Hugs and kisses!

Terri
I have