11.18.2008

She is growing up!

Yes, I know- SUPER attractive Rayah! My thoughts exactly. I ask for a smile and this is what I get. She has had a busy week, as she would tell you. She lost her 2nd front tooth (now all 4 in front are gone), she learned to tie a bow, she went down the fireman pole, she can go ALL the way across the monkey bars, AND she learned to draw a star. There is no limit for this little one:).

This was what I was called in for one day after room time. "Mom, look what I made. What is it?" Pause...okay, Heather think, think hard, think 5 year old, think what have we done this week, think..... Any guesses?
Well, after a minute or 2 it came to me, as it might to you or it might not ever even after I tell you what it is....it is her fireplace. Haha you say! See the mantle, and the stockings, and the "fire". And there is my little girl, with her blanket and her teddy cozily near her fire. If only I could tap into a bit of her creativity.

3 comments:

e & k jung said...

I am glad it was a mantle, at first I thought it was the feet of an elf who had been run over by a car... at least I got the stocking part right!
Great story and pics, can't believe we haven't seen you guys in so long, hopefully we get to this holiday season.
Love to you all,
Eric

The Fox Den said...

It's my favorite when they loose the front four all together! She looks to cute!!

Anonymous said...

from Elizabeth F. "Why did Rayah have to get born before me?" (in response to Rayah losing her 4th (!) tooth and not even one loose here).