11.01.2008

The Obligatory Halloween Pics


Yes, you must, it is a requirement, it only happens once a year so without further ado....the annual Halloween pics:
Smile, Look, and comment on how cute they are and how semi-talented a mother they have to make these costumes for them or how CHEAP a mother they have (which is more the truth) who didn't want to pay for wire and nylon and shipping on top of it... my butterflies...




Our sweet Halloween butterfly- she had monarch wings on the back (and no, I didn't make hers but thanks for thinking it was even a possibility or maybe you knew better)



Tia Colie joined us girls and accompanied us to our church's Pumpkin Patch- a Halloween Carnival- and we had a great time. I must at this time publicy acknowledge the sacrifice and efforts of my sis-in-law because without her I would have not made it through Halloween with my precious, but busy butterflies. THANK YOU NICOLE! We had a great time playing games, eating food, seeing friends and enjoying the imagination, creativity AND SWEETS of Halloween.
trying to squirt out the candles or practicing for the academy one day...

2 comments:

tmzetterberg@yahoo.com said...

Heather - you did an awesome job with the butterflies. They look beautiful. And the painted faces were a great touch! I also love your pumpkins with their names carved out - how creative are YOU!!

jz

Unknown said...

they are sooooo cute! you did do a great job on the costumes! back in the days, we all had homemade costumes! good for yoU!