Amber (my sis)- has been having some headaches and numbness in her left hand all of which her neurologist thinks might be related to some medication she is on. He has scheduled her for another brain MRI just to see how things are going. I will let you know more when I know more. Until then, the news is that she has good days and bad days and is hoping to have a clear diagnosis of whatever it may be- whether it is MS or not.
Nathan McLean- our little buddy is about to start Round 4 of chemo. He had been doing really well and this last round was a little more difficult and they expect Round 4 to be more difficult. His info page is :
www.caringbridge.org/visit/nathanmclean
My Papa: I think I already updated his results but just incase...He is clear of cancer from what they can tell now, both in the prostate and bladder. He will continue to go in for scheduled checkups. Right now we are looking to see if we can find a ranch hand for him and gram.
My new, and last prayer would be for our pastor's daughter, Heidi, she was born with CF(cystic Fibrosis) and has done relatively well as she is 23 now which is great for CF. She has however lost much of her lung capacity and is on oxygen constantly. Becuase of this she is on the top of the list for a double lung transplant. We thought she was going to have the transplant a little over a week ago, but after 11 hours at Stanford Hospital the harvested lungs (which were 2 hours away by flight) were found to not be as healthy as they had hoped. So, we call it her "dry run". She is ready and waiting and praying as she knows God is in control.
So that is the latest. We are well and in the midst of our 9 day VBS(Vacation Bible School) at our church. There are 3 churches involved so it is a pretty big undertaking. I am co- incharge of our Kindergarten so with 85+ 5 and 6 year olds running around it makes for a busy morning. But it is great to see them loving being together and learning how much Jesus loves them.
I will post more soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment