We needed to get a trim and so after measuring we decided to cut (not trim) Rayah's hair and give it to Locks of Love in honor of our little buddy, Nathan, who is fighting Stage 4 cancer right now. So, keep fighting Nathan!
When all was said and done I think we cut 9 almost 10 inches off her hair. Ashlyn only lost about 2 inches- not enough to donate. When I mentioned to Rayah the idea about giving her hair to help cancer kids she was all about cutting it and got a kick out of holding her own ponytail. So, now everytime I see her I am reminded about all the little ones who are struggling right now with cancer and especially little Nathan. And what an opportunity to share with others too!
2 comments:
That is wonderful! Way to go Rayah... You are beautiful!
How precious! Rayah's smile is infectious!
Post a Comment