Mom from Indonesia (on a missions trip) , and Amber from Hawaii (to visit my cousin, Ross, before he leaves for Iraq this month). I thought they were just too cute that I had to post these pics- Mom was going for "authentic Indonesian wear" look and Amber was going for the "cute bellies" look...
5.05.2007
International Travelers
We aren't the travelers, at least not recently, but my girls are the recipients of Int'l souvenirs...
Mom from Indonesia (on a missions trip) , and Amber from Hawaii (to visit my cousin, Ross, before he leaves for Iraq this month). I thought they were just too cute that I had to post these pics- Mom was going for "authentic Indonesian wear" look and Amber was going for the "cute bellies" look...

Mom from Indonesia (on a missions trip) , and Amber from Hawaii (to visit my cousin, Ross, before he leaves for Iraq this month). I thought they were just too cute that I had to post these pics- Mom was going for "authentic Indonesian wear" look and Amber was going for the "cute bellies" look...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment