We attempted this year to use sponge rollers on Ashlyn (she saw Rayah having her hair curled and insisted she have hers done too) and actually the results were better than I anticipated. She looked adorable in her Easter dress and LOVED getting dressed up. ( I know ! Our little tough girl enjoys looking pretty.:)
Her sister on the other hand enjoyed putting on her Easter dress too, but unfortunately was sick all day long. She woke up not feeling well and then said she wanted to go to church and she seemed ok so we sat toward the back. Well, here I am in tears during the first song of the service- completely overwhelmed with the Lord and who He is...and then Rayah tells me she is going to throw up. So out we go and home we go. I was a little bummed to say the least, but it is part of being a mom and I wouldn't trade it for anything. Rayah did a great job for being sick and VERY disappointed she missed out on all the festivities. She stayed back with my dad as Jeff, Ashlyn, and I went out to my aunt's for lunch and an Easter Egg Hunt. It was great to see the family and just spend time together. There are many trials happening within my family and to see everyone grow and cling to the Lord has been such an encouragement. The prayer and support of this family is HUGE! What a gift!
No comments:
Post a Comment