

It can't be?! She is!? Walking!!!!????
Now, Now...let's not rush things! I didn't say she was walking, just stepping on her own with much parental motivation. She has finally let go and has ventured into the land of independence- well kinda. She has "walked" from person to person and even mom to couch usually with a falling into the arms as she approaches a trusted and stable target. Will she continue to push out on her own into the land of the uprights with no help from stationary objects???? Yea, I think it might be a little while still but progress has been made and enough that I can legally write in her baby book that she took her first steps. My job is now done:)
2 comments:
YEAH!!!!Congratulations Ashylnn. We love you Grandma and Grandpa.
Heather she is delicious! She reminds me so much of your brother...Congratulations!
Love from the Esmeyers
Post a Comment